In The News
OpenAI’s popular chatbot, ChatGPT, is now available for pre-order on Android devices. After its successful launch on iOS two months ago, the Android version is expected to attract a large number of users in the coming weeks. ChatGPT can be accessed by any mobile user, allowing them to engage in conversations with the AI-powered chatbot.
OpenAI’s ChatGPT has gained significant attention for its ability to generate human-like responses and hold coherent conversations. The chatbot uses a language model trained on a vast amount of text data to understand and respond to user queries. It has been praised for its versatility and usefulness in various applications, including answering questions, providing recommendations, and offering general conversation.
The Android release of ChatGPT comes after OpenAI’s decision to make the chatbot available to the public as a subscription service. Users can now pre-order ChatGPT Plus, which costs $20 per month and offers benefits such as general access to ChatGPT even during peak times, faster response times, and priority access to new features and improvements.
OpenAI has also introduced a new feature called ChatGPT API waitlist. This allows developers to join a waitlist to gain access to the API, enabling them to integrate ChatGPT into their own applications and services. The API waitlist is expected to open soon, providing developers with an opportunity to explore the capabilities of ChatGPT and create innovative solutions.
Top things to Know
– OpenAI’s ChatGPT is now available for pre-order on Android devices.
– ChatGPT gained popularity for its ability to generate human-like responses and hold coherent conversations.
– The Android version is expected to attract a large number of users in the coming weeks.
– ChatGPT Plus, a subscription service, is available for $20 per month, offering benefits such as general access, faster response times, and priority access to new features.
– OpenAI has introduced the ChatGPT API waitlist, allowing developers to integrate ChatGPT into their own applications and services.
Original article: https://techcrunch.com/2023/07/21/chatgpt-comes-to-android-next-week-but-you-can-sign-up-today/